Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Get the BEST Shooter Training at Front Sight

Front Sight Firearms Training Center (frontsight.com) near Las Vegas is the country's largest (1,000 training per day), and in my opinion, the best.

In 5 days go from zero to conceal carry status in 39 states, as I have. This specialized training includes going through shooter houses and hostage rescue scenarios where you train to shoot a target the size of a pack of cigarettes off of a person's shoulder.

All my training Primary Instructors have been retired military police officers who have 4 other secondary assistant instructors per class. 80 students per class shooting in two rotating groups. I am a very good shot and have been shooting 3,000 rounds per year so I thought I knew it all. After this class, I realized that 90% of what I learned was new to me and my accuracy was vastly improved where on my final concealed carry testing, I shot 29 out of 30 rounds through the same 1.5 inch diameter hole.

Nice, new facility in the Mohave Desert, box lunches on site, lectures during lunch.

Costs can be reasonable if you sign up for their email and become a member. $50 per year for security review, $200 for 5 day conceal carry class plus gun rental (if necessary) plus 300 rounds of ammunition last time I checked.

Closest motels are about 10 miles away in Parumph, Nevada, otherwise Las Vegas is 35 miles (1 hr) drive which is what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment