Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

MD who says Michelle Obama is a man...

MD who says Michelle Obama is a man...

Michelle Obama’s Doctor Goes On Record: ‘I Know What I Saw’

Dr. Rafael Espinanzo, who was entrusted with former First Lady Michelle Obama’s care during the 2008 presidential election, is speaking out about something he feels the public needs a definitive answer on. With all the talk about Mrs. Obama once being a man, Espinanzo felt he couldn’t keep his mouth shut any longer:
“I Know what I saw. Michelle Obama is not a woman who used to be a man. Michelle Obama is just a man with breast implants and a huge shaving bill. On the campaign trail, no medical staff were allowed to go near her other than to take vitals if she got sick, which she never did.
I know what I know because I walked in on her…err…him…while he was taking a leak standing up in a bathroom in Trenton. They paid me millions for my silence but after seeing what they did to this country I just can’t keep quiet. Let them sue me.”
Sue them they will, says Obama spokesman Art Trubolls:
“Whatever information the doctor has is privileged. Should he decide to trade his license and every dime he’s ever made for a few minutes of fame, so be it.”
There was no direct denial of Dr. Espinanzo’s accusations.

No comments:

Post a Comment